Thursday, February 6, 2014

Take me go home

Wanna go Hoomme hooooooooooomeee~~~~~

I WANT GO HOME!!!!!!!

in fact i nearly want to give up accepting my Unimelb Master offer. cuz i'm so sick of leaving my hometown, my little warm house to anywhere....esp Aus so far from Msia....T_T boohooooooo

finally graduated from unimelb as undergraduate
who knows i have to come back again as Master student.

sounds cool
but i'm soooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooo SAD to go back.
Damn Homesick
more than i had when i first came Aus.

I thought i wont be having serious homesick after so many years already
but who knows
BOOM

i cant stop.................

Guess cuz it's Master and it's very different from undergraduate.
only max of 4 weeks holiday. and need approval. who knows i get none of them??? and i need to survive through the crazy summer in Aus. noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I need to decide between the crazy summer and CNY. T_T don't force me..............

havent start my Master course i already start thinking bout graduation!
I WANNA fast-forward this TWO YEARS and proceed to graduation!!!! and say GOODBYE to Aus!
I cant wait to say goodbye to this place.
I am not willing to come back anymore....................I don't want to leave my home again!!!!!!!!!!! T_T boohoooooooooooooooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment